Week of 12/5/2011

12/8/11
6 miles in 58:52/Split 9:46
Ala Moana Beach Park. I was off work, this morning, so I had a nice early run. There were lots of runners (I was even passed a couple of times :-/). Started out too fast and thought I was going to burn out but ended up keeping a good pace throughout. Afterwards, I had a nice refreshing swim :-)


12/9/11
4 miles in 39:41/Split 9:53
West Loch Shoreline Park. Only ran 4 miles because I was really pressed for time...had to take the babysitter home, pick up the wife from work, pick up my mom's christmas box before the post office closed.

Loved the clouds during the first mile. Struggled the last mile but finished. My right hamstring started to tighten (just a bit) at the end.


Photobucket

12/11/11
8 miles in 1:23:14/Split 10:23
Pearl City Bike Path (Neal Blaisell Park). I meant to go only 5 miles because I'm running tomorrow. During the first mile, I decided to run to the end of the path, down Waipahu Depot Rd & Farrington Hwy and back to the bike path (near Waipahu High School). It turned out to be amost exactly 8 miles. Hot sun for most of the run but there was a nice breeze. I was dying the last mile with sore legs, feet...even toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment