8/13/2012 to 9/9/2012

8/15/12
2 miles in 22:18/Split 11:07
Upper Kalihi Valley. First time, on the road, in almost a month. Short run to the end of Kalihi St and past the vehicle gate. Wore knee brace. Knee was okay during run but still hurts when I walk.


8/22/12
3 miles in 32:39/Split 10:52
Upper Kalihi Valley. Felt some knee pain so I stopped after 3 miles. Ran to the end of Kalihi Street and around the vehicle gate. The asphalt started to deteriorate so I turned around (didn't want to chance twisting my knee). Ran really slow the first 2 miles stopping many times for pictures. Wore knee brace and was fine during the run...was limping afterwards. Yep, the knee is still hurting...visiting the doc next week.


Not much running in the past month. There's still some knee pain & I've been busy with work (side job also). Of course, laziness is always a factor ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment