Week of 10/10/2011

10/10/11
4 miles in 40:45/Split 10:08
Kalihi Street Up & Back. Felt good but had to stop & catch my breath a couple of times while climbing. Love the cool morning runs! This will probably be my last run, on this route, since I'm moving next week.


10/11/11
4 miles in 40:00/Split 10:00
Kalihi Street Up & Back. Felt pretty good. Ran at 2pm but there were some clouds. On the climbs, didn't need to stop and catch my breath, like usual, but I was crawling at times. Took it easy on the downhills cuz this was my third day in a row running.


Note: Strange thing happened. I forgot to connect the receiver to my iPod (10/11 run). It shouldn't have worked but it saved the workout under "Sensor 2" but didn't send it to nikeplus.com. The distance was pretty accurate but the time was off.

No comments:

Post a Comment