Week of 8/29/2011

8/29/11
3 miles in 30:33/Split 10:11
Waipio Pt Access Rd & Pearl City Bike Path. Tried to run around the soccer fields but I felt dead with no energy (stopped before a half-mile). Ran down the Access Rd and almost quit again but stuck it out for 3 miles.


8/30/11
4.5 miles in 47:14/Split 10:25
Pearl City Bike Path-Waipahu Depot Rd-Farrington Hwy-Waipio Pt Access Rd Loop. Tried to run around the soccer fields but I felt dead with no energy (stopped before a half-mile). Felt fat & out of shape during the first mile (almost quit again). Tired out after 3 miles stopping a couple of times to walk. Recieved my new running hats in the mail...will try 'em on Friday :)


9/2/11
5 miles in 53:05/Split 10:35
Waipio Pt Access Rd & Pearl City Bike Path. There were intermittent clouds for the first 2 miles (felt great). Then my evil friend Sol ("the sun" not "sh*t out of luck") came out and blasted me with his evil UV rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment