Week of 9/20/2010

9/21/10
3 miles in 30:19/Split 10:06
West Loch Shoreline Park. My GPS died so I ran the 1.5 mile loop twice. There is a steep hill connecting the park to the surface streets (had to climb twice). My calf was still sore, afterwards, but not as bad (iced it at home).


9/23/10
3 miles in 29:33/Split 9:51
Pearl City Bike Path. Ran an up-and-back from Waipio Point Access Road to Lehua Ave. Nice and shady on the UP but the sun was in my eyes coming BACK. The starting point is just down the road from my Thursday worksite :)


9/26/10
2 miles in 28:52/Split 14:26
Manana Trail (see pic below). Boy this was a mistake! I did more hiking than running. Up & down terrain, along with lots of exposed roots, made running difficult. I died on the first hill!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment