Week of 8/9/2010

8/9/10
2 miles in 19:33/Split 9:48
Pearl City Bike Path. Ran an easy 2 miles concentrating on my foot strike. Felt no pain in my lower left leg. I need to stretch plenty before running and ice down my leg afterwards. I think I will buy an Ace bandage to wrap around my shin during my runs.


8/11/10
2 miles in 20:18/Split 10:10
Pearl City Bike Path. Ran on egg shells without a care about time. Used self-grip athletic tape on my lower left leg. Iced down my leg...but not until 6 hours later. Bottom line: no pain!


8/15/10
3 miles in 31:30/Split 10:30
Pearl City Bike Path. Slow, easy 3 mile run. My GPS watch died so time and distance are only an estimate (used music on iPod for time). After the fact, I checked my route on Gmaps & it measured out to 3.0155 miles! The route: Start at Neal Blaisdell Park near the play structure (going west), continue past Lehua Ave, turn around at the bridge over the stream & go back to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment