Week of 8/16/2010

8/18/10
3 miles in 30:45/Split 10:13
Pearl City Bike Path. Ran 3 miles at a slow pace. There was a runner in front of me but I didn't speed up (like usual...just stayed behind). I was gasping during the end of mile 3 (failed the talk test!).

Note:
During my last two runs, I've noticed a dull pain just above my left knee cap. Could this be related to wrapping my shin?


8/20/10
2 miles in 19:20/Split 9:41
Kalihi St Loop. Ran a little faster, than intended, but the pace felt comfortable. I tried out new inserts in my shoes (memory foam) and a knee strap (to relieve the knee pain). Everything went well though my left calf was sore for some reason.


8/22/10
2 miles in 20:09/Split 10:05
Pearl City Bike Path. I work only 3 hours on Sundays so a run is a perfect activity for afterwards (and the bike path is nearby). Easy pain-free run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment