Week of 4/23/2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 4/25/12
3.25 miles in 34:00/Split 10:25
Moanalua Valley. Ran up Ala Aolani St. and back down then on the running path I found a couple of weeks ago...turned around at the community park so I don't know if the path continues on.


4/28/12
3 miles in 29:50/Split 9:56
Sand Island. I was pressed for time so I had to start running right away...no time for stretching! Ran from the wastewater plant to the beach park and back. It was drizzling for most of the run but that wasn't a problem. My sleeve was rubbing against my iPod...changing songs...pausing my workout...drove me crazy!


4/29/12
3 miles in 31:19/Split 10:23
Pearl City Bike Path (Neal Blaisdell Park). Started out too fast and died at 2 1/2 miles...the Taco Bell I had earlier didn't help :-/ My foot hurt for the first mile or so but the pain went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment