Week of 4/2/2012

4/4/12
1.5 miles in 15:23/Split 10:15
Ala Moana Beach Park. First time running in over 3 months! It felt great to be on the road again though I took it really easy. I still feel some pain in my foot, at times, but the doc cleared me to ease back into my running routine ;-)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 4/7/12
2 miles in 20:59/Split 10:24
Moanalua Valley. Started at the park where Ala Aolani St ends. Took it easy cuz the UP is downhill but the BACK is uphill and into a headwind. Died during the last 200m crawling to the finish.

It feels great to finally, finally, finally be running again! My foot still hurts, at times, but 3 months of sitting my ass is enough!


4/8/12
3 miles in 31:11/Split 10:24
Ala Moana Beach Park. My left foot hurt some during the first half-mile but it went away. I was really dragging during the last mile. Hmm...maybe running 2 days in a row is pushing it since I'm coming back from an injury. Oh well, I see the doc tomorrow...I will rest a couple of days and run again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment