Week of 9/12/2011

9/13/11
3 miles in 30:41/Split 10:12
West Loch Shoreline Park. Ran at West Loch Shoreline Park which is another favorite of mine. I wanted to go 4 miles but the sun killed me. I wasn't even winded but this star, at the center of our solar system, took away my "will to run"!


9/14/11
3.5 miles in 36:30/Split 10:21
West Loch Shoreline Park. Tried 4 miles again with a different route...south down bike path/go right at dirt road/go right at A'Awa Dr/go right at Fort Weaver Rd/go right at Laulaunui St/go left at Kapapapuhi St. Then, like Icarus, I came too close to the sun, melted my running wings, fell to the earth and died!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9/16/11
4 miles in 40:30/Split 10:07
Pearl City Bike Path (Waipahu Depot Rd). Ran at 4pm which is 3 hours later than usual. The sun wasn't too bad and there were even some shady spots. The asphalt didn't feel like hot lava which my feet appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment