Week of 7/12/2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7/12/10
3 miles in 29:33/Split 9:48
Sand Island Beach Park (see above photo). Hot, hot day. The paved path is too windy (I like loops). After a mile, I ended up on Sand Island Access Road. The road is wide, with bike lanes, but this is an industrial area (diesel fumes, the smell of hot glue and other toxic odors).


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7/15/10
2 miles in 20:06/Split 10:03
West Loch Shoreline Park (above image). There is a 1.5 mile loop that I had planned on circling twice. Well, after a mile the paved path ended (wrong turn?). I then found myself running on a garbage-strewn dirt road behind industrial buildings and apartments. I died after 2 miles.


7/17/10
2 miles in 19:19/Split 9:40
Kalihi St Loop. There was a light rain at the beginning & end of my run (no problem). I've felt a slight but sharp pain in my left, lower shin on my runs this week (hope it isn't shin splints again). I will have to closely monitor this.

No comments:

Post a Comment