Reboot! Early February...2011

Well, well...after recovering from my cold, I decided to make a fresh start after the New Year. The New Year came and went...no running. 2 weeks passed...a month...nothing! My iPod was dead (battery wouldn't hold a charge) & my GPS watch wouldn't charge at all! Was the runner in me, along with my gear, dead?

Looking to workout, from the comfort of my own home, I started researching spinner exercise bikes and picked out the ProForm 290 SPX. The day before purchasing the bike, from the local sporting goods store, my running spirit said, "NO!"

This spirit guided me to the "Running Room" where a pair of New Balance 1064's awaited. Then it was on to Best Buy for a new iPod Nano & the Nike + iPod sport kit.

Now, I'm ready to go and "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"...except for another bad cold and a nasty, painful fever blister (another 2 weeks lost!).

No comments:

Post a Comment